Jon Ciliberto, who will be interacting with the audience by scanning them and wrapping them in caution tape.
Through volunteers and audience interaction, this piece has a lot of similarities to one that I did at Eyedrum as the dictator.
- Workers will be following the instructions of the lead worker.
- You should be slow, somber, relaxed and muted.
- Keep your arms at your sides.
- Provide a still backdrop for my actions, that is parallel to the audience.
- Ignore the audience.
- Focus on looking at me and each other, while paying attention to the compositions that fill your field of vision.
- LINE = form a line that follows the leader so that you are providing a backdrop for me that is parallel to the audience.
- CIRCLE = form a circle around me. This action happens when I need to communicate something to you.
- SCATTER = walk 27 steps away, and then quickly return and form a CIRCLE around me.
- CAUTION TAPE = hold onto caution tape.
During the first Donorcycle, I had an extremely negative reaction. This performance is going to embrace that negativity.