7.12.2011

love it

climb top of elegant curve staircase
falls down the hedges
flattening floral frosting
the lesbian bride in the literal monkey suit crying for the missed
traditional flower hoopla
and I thankfully jumped in a return to apologize
and fixed the situation by instructing her to

\quick
\
grab whatever objects she loves
and disperse them on the borders instead.*

there he was, prince valient escaped
from his tower bedroom surprised upgraded everything.
he and i continually kissed embraced
the troubled trap tall blades climbing not for sure
I could fly up or from high enough.
but with my side man fueled kisses
i did believe enough
to see saw
ladder remove the blades.

it was you a twitter glove insert.
OH! missed under standing.
he said he would punch through the practiced pish.
not quite passionate enough but the later ones more than made up for it.

I kept trying to walk around behind the house with gps not locating and
remembering the errant
swerve.
--the hedges!!!

crafting the world of teasing ridicule meany costume
into a planned.
my cake crown
+
lifts up and down with rule decreasees.
my princher valiant appeared long enough to refuel me with the kissembrace i
couldn'tgetenoughofit.

{the hidden agenda had been for ME to bring order and squash the
meanhurtfulnessoftheexpressions.}
*colorful fleece packaged pilings

No comments: