1.18.2011

lose authenticity

enter building
classroom lovers declare the same sex ring display I clap and until out the small clap quickly faded with the grandma teacher clucking disapproval
I stand up for my beliefs, despite my presence in the corporate striping.
How and why did I get there? My truck resided in the parking deck. 
Maybe I was showing a promising graphic design student a future outlet and income source read: my job reject.
bananas happ
beside cube after cube of reflective clothing.
The hopitty lady bounced her way through the classroom and internal door contract teacher wishes to
Investigate.
Oh, it was the handsome Ken Doll boss guy that I always swooned over his nearness.

Ok this is my outing for the day.
Wanting to feel good cocooned guestures. Slips past the glide.
Again. This is the host time.

Shivels
we have to watch
the key stone.

force writes
I'm nice shut.
shot//
did the spark
the skitter?

engaging the atl union mission shelter folks.
I couldn't fall,
off that road or meditate futures.

see when those little cells
_over and over again,
i didn't think
i'd skitter the self.



Ping Pong says, "Up. UUP! Up. up."


When that excited shoots like this coat hooped.
//refer to the smooth skin//
let's get the rhythm of the hot dog.

No comments: