10.27.2008

what happened w/le flash

paid eggtooth $20 to help me install
[now i'm down to $2]
rainy cold miserable

learned that i am a fair weather artist

disasters:
laptop not loud enough

decided to look at the audience, because people like to be looked at

when a troup of over the top halloween costumed people approached, i decided that i would have more fun if i had some smoke

it began to rain again
everything got wet, down to my toes

standing still was too much
climbing was too much

holding ping pong interfered with my performance
ping pong's songs didn't go with my my text

eggtooth had been introducing people to ping pong, and he got cold and sat in the truck.

i couldn't believe how dedicated people were

i would have bailed on this performance, except i had received $20 for supplies
and this denoted an obligation

my installation was lame messy drawing

i only had one art moment, when i was walking back to my site so i could uninstall,
i realized that i was dragging a pencil tail, like in my text.

No comments: